July 14, 2015

Meet Enzo, The AESTHETIC Mesh Avatar

I had been thinking about buying one of the new Mesh avatars for a while and L&B releasing new clothes for the AESTHETIC Mesh Avatar from NIRAMYTH made me go out and buy their Enzo package. 

The arguments in favour of the AESTHETIC Mesh Avatar besides the cool clothes from L&B that I'll be showing you in my next post? The fair price and the possibility to trim down the muscled appearance from the superhero look you may have seen in ads to a more realistic, well-trained look.

Also very important to me was the fact that with this mesh body I can still wear my old head, matching my favourite skins with the Enzo body. Due to the well-working head blender I get really nice results, judge for yourself!

 

( => click here for more details!)

No comments:

Post a Comment


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!