May 28, 2012

L'Art Pour L'Art

I wish my model would arrive so I can finally start on my painting …

( => click picture to enlarge !)

Ah, there she is, at last! Seems I already started painting on myself in the meantime, lol!

( => click picture to enlarge !) 

Hair: Alli&Ali Designs - A&A Chris Hair Brown-Blonde (Voting Gift) 

Skin: ~Tableau Vivant~ MOH2 Prize # 111 (Hint: It's not fitting my style.) 

Tattoo: .:: Delusions ::. Reckless – MOH2 Prize # 105 (Hint: Are you epic enough?) 

Tank Top & Pants & Boots: Gabriel - ::GB::MOH2_Limited set prize# 020 (Hint: It's likes new release but doesn't like the ground.) 

Bracelet: Gabriel - ::GB::orion hand belt SET (Group Gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!