March 4, 2011

Waiting in Bourbon Street in the French Quarter!!

Hey! New blogger here! My name in SL is Austen Twist, I'm from Argentina (yeah you're right... Tango, Maradona, Don't Cry for me Argentina ♪, etc...) and I'm a HUNTER, yeah I live in a forest, and I sleep in the woods, you're already laughin?

Nah, it's a disease! I do a lot of Hunts, the good ones, the crappy ones, the girly ones... but yeah I promise to share the best stuff I could find with you, also I promise to take better pictures next time.
Feel free to call me Boludo :D



Left: 
Bambi's Complete Outfit: Mardi "Gras Jester" Bourbon Street Hunt #33

Center: 
~*~Felicia's Fashions~*~: Black Cargo Pants and Sneaker Bourbon Street Hunt #26
Kastle Rock: Throwable Zhi-fi Mardi Gras Beads and Men's Jester Cap Bourbon Street Hunt #01
Mohna Lisa Couture: Singlet top T-shirt white (Also in Green and Blue) Bourbon Street Hunt #05

Right: 
Diavoliciuos: N'arlequin (Male) Complete Outfit BDSH #034

No comments:

Post a Comment


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!